Presentation Guide 报告指南
Oral presentations 口头报告
1, Oral presentations is allowed about 15 minutes of effective presentation time, including Q/A time between Session Chair and speakers.
2, Oral presentation should be present in English.
3, Prepare your presentation using MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats.
4, Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick, and upload it in the Conference Room computer during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup.
5, A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the meeting room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop, avoiding useless time breaks in between between presentation. If you plan to use your own laptop, please try the connection( It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) and make sure it works during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation.
6, Enter into the conference room 15 minutes before session starts and introduce yourself to the session chair(s).(Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
7, Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
8, To avoid any compatibility problems, please read carefully the instructions below: *Please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC.
*All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
*We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
*Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available.
Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman. 2, Poster Presentation1, Poster Size: 1m*0.8m
Poster presentations 海报报告
1. Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width). (Poster Template)
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4.The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
5. Poster Template (Please contact conference secretary for poster template)
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
7. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.
Online presentations 在线报告
Author who could not personally attend the conference can choose the following three presentation options:
1. Prepare a video (*.mp4) with 15 minutes, in English, present the work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare a PowerPoint with audio and send it to email@example.com.
3. Skype: Add Organizing Committee's Skype account in advance and make sure you are online before your presentation. Skype Account: APISE-Official