A Guide For Author 投稿须知This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. <READ MORE>
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
(If the paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page);
Important Dates 重要日期
Submission Site Open Date // 投稿系统开放日期: July 30, 2022 / 2022年7月30日
Abstract Submission Deadline(For Presenter)// 摘要投稿截止日期（限报告者） Sept.25, 2023 / 2023年9月25日
Full Paper Submission Deadline(For Author)//全文投稿截止日期（限作者）： Sept.30, 2023 / 2023年9月30日
Notification Of Acceptance // 通知日期： Oct.30, 2023 / 2023年10月30日
Registration Deadline // 注册截止日期： Nov.30, 2023 / 2023年11月30日
Submission Method 投稿方式
Both method are acceptable. For avoiding submit repeatedly, please do select one method.会议有两种投稿方式，为避免重复投稿，请选择其中一种方式即可。
or email: email@example.com
Peer Review Instructions 同行评审
All the papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. Submitted papers are evaluated using a double-blind review process for originality, relevance, and presentation. Reviewers for a paper will be kept anonymous. 所有投稿将进行同行评审，每篇文章将由2-3名专家进行同行评审，审稿周期大约20-30天。如果文章需修改，修改稿将再次提交评审。提交的论文将采用双盲评审过程进行评估，以评估原创性、相关性和陈述性。论文的审稿人将保持匿名。
1) Manuscripts must be written in English; 稿件必须用英文书写;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template; 稿件按照模板标准书写;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;论文主题应与会议主题相关;
4) Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;禁止抄袭和重复提交;
5) Innovation and scientific value is a must.需具有一定的创新和科学价值。
Policy On Multiple Submission 一稿多投条例
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.